All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGold offers a feel for what it was like to live through the heady days of the discovery and exploitation of gold in California in the mid-1800s through firsthand accounts, short stories, and tall tales written by the people who were there. These eyewitness accounts offer an immediacy that brings the events to life.
- Author BiographyJohn Richard Stephens began writing books in 1987. Prior to becoming an author, he held a wide variety of occupations ranging from work as a psychiatric counselor in two hospitals to being an intelligence officer and squadron commander in the U.S. Air Force. John has had nineteen books published so far, including Commanding the Storm (Lyons Press), Weird History 101, and Wyatt Earp Speaks.
- Author(s)John Richard Stephens
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Weight30 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.