All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the autobiography of Alison Mowbray, GB Rowing Olympic Medallist. It's a Silver medal life of achievement, addiction, alcoholism, anorexia and Alzheimer's. But a Gold medal story of passion and perseverance and not letting anything get between yourself and your dream.
- Author BiographyAlison Mowbray is an Olympic Medallist in rowing, a PhD in Molecular Microbiology and former Science Teacher. She currently works as a leadership development consultant and inspirational speaker, hikes a lot of trails and mountains and dances many hours of Argentine tango. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Alison Mowbray
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (some colour), portraits (some colour)
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.