All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces important aspects of the earliest writings on tongue diagnosis to assist the reader in understanding its development. It presents the first translations of two of the most influential and authoritative tongue diagnosis texts, the Golden Mirror Records and Tongue Reflections in Cold Damage. Both are key texts for practitioners.
- Author BiographyIoannis Solos holds a BSc in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Middlesex University, and a Masters of Medicine in Chinese Medicine Diagnosis, from the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. Besides traditional diagnosis, he is a researcher on various aspects of Chinese medicine culture, internal martial arts, health preservation practices, the study of classic texts and lesser known Chinese medicine traditions. For the last decade he has resided in Beijing, China.
- Author(s)Ioannis Solos
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Language(s)Chinese & English
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note156 black and white drawings
- Weight934 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byLiang Rong,Chen Jia-xu
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.