All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gold Standard GAMSAT textbook 2015-2016 Edition is not just a textbook, it is a learning experience. This new Edition has more than 440 brand new pages of helpful content. We started by adding more Section 1 and 2 strategies, practice questions, and mini-tests with worked solutions. Over 100 brand new pages reviewing GAMSAT math from simple to complex including logs, exponents, graph analysis and lots of practice questions with helpful worked solutions. Included are revised questions for the full-length exam at the back of the book. And, for the first time ever, a total of more than 1000 practice questions available in the book and online using the Online Access Card which is found in each GAMSAT textbook. The Online Access Card offers additional free features including online problem solving with explanations, essays for you to review, 10 hours of online teaching videos with ideas presented in clear terms, online equation lists and organic reaction summary, additional practice questions with a forum thread to discuss every individual question - for free - and much more.
- Author BiographyDr. Brett Ferdinand, M.D. was awarded numerous scholarships en route to graduating with honors in a B.Sc. program. Years ago, confident that he would one day be a doctor, he fulfilled his passion for teaching by creating The Gold Standard Courses, which have become a perennial lecture series in the US and Canada, and now also Australia, UK and Ireland. After being accepted to all the medical schools to which he applied, Dr. Brett Ferdinand completed The Gold Standard MCAT textbook. The book received distribution throughout North America, instantly became one of the best selling study guides and was honored as an Award Winning 2010 Best Books Finalist by USA Book News (category: Education/Reference), and one of 3 finalists for a 2010 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award in NYC (category: Best Redesign). Today, Dr. Brett Ferdinand continues to be known as a dynamic lecturer on the admissions process and the basic sciences. In 2009, he poured his energy into creating the first GAMSAT textbook, ever - The Gold Standard GAMSAT- which was named 2013 International Book Awards Winner in the Education/Academic Category. This hardcover book in colour of over 1100 pages is not just a study guide, it teaches all 3 sections of the GAMSAT with a thousand of sample practice questions including a full-length pull out practice test. Dr. Ferdinand is well known for making difficult concepts easy to understand. Over the years, he has lectured to thousands of pre-medical students and reached thousands more through his books, online interactive programs and his medical school interview videos on YouTube.
- Author(s)Brett Ferdinand
- PublisherRuveneCo Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPlattsburgh
- Country of PublicationUSA
- ImprintRuveneCo Inc
- Weight2858 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £12.90Trending at £19.20
- £4.60Trending at £5.43
- £1.49Trending at £2.92
- £1.49Trending at £2.92
- £2.99Trending at £3.44
- £2.99Trending at £3.39
- £9.99Trending at £12.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.