All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.01
- £9.39Trending at £9.72
- £7.51Trending at £7.72
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.86
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £20.34Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionCarefully graded, engaging activities develop the skills your 4- to 5-year-old pre-schooler needs to get ready for school with confidence.
- Author BiographyFrances Mackay is a freelance educational writer and editor with over 20 years of teaching experience in the UK and Australia. She has experience writing fiction, textbooks, and literacy resources. Some of her other titles, include Story Writing Scaffolds and Teaching Spelling: The Resource Book. Husband and wife team David and Penny Glover are experienced writers of childrens books, workbooks and curriculum books. Penny Glover was the Head of Early Years at a large primary school in Cambridge for twelve years. They have co-authored many books, including Motorcycles in Action and Macmillan Science 1:1 Workbook.
- Author(s)Frances Mackay
- Date of Publication25/05/2017
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- Weight321 g
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.