CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that Northern disputes over public debt, greenbacks, and tariffs, as well as national economic consequences of the Civil War, undermined Reconstruction as much as Southern race relations and constitutional issues --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyNicolas Barreyre, Associate Professor at the Ecole des hautes etudes en sciences sociales (EHESS) in Paris, France is coeditor of Historians across Borders: Writing American History in a Global Age. Arthur Goldhammer, affiliated with the Center for European Studies at Harvard University, USA is translator of Alexis de Tocqueville and Gustave de Beaumont in America (Virginia), among numerous other works.
- Author(s)Nicolas Barreyre
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note7 black and white illustrations, 6 maps, 6 graphs, 6 tables
- Weight825 g
- Width206 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byArthur Goldhammer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.