All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £2.15Trending at £3.20
- £7.17Trending at £9.87
- £6.80Trending at £7.01
- £7.58Trending at £8.01
- £9.52Trending at £10.74
- £1.40Trending at £2.72
- £7.94Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Pulitzer Prize- winning author of Glengarry Glen Ross, here is a collection of thirty-two one-act plays and short dramatic pieces that David Mamet himself considers to be some of the best writing he has ever done.
- Author(s)David Mamet
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication07/01/1994
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight231 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.