Consider these sponsored items
- £23.24Was:£30.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photographic study of the magnificent Akhal Teke horse, one of the world's oldest breeds.
- Author BiographyArtur Baboev is a Russian photographer specialising in horses and landscapes. He lives in Moscow. Aleksandr Klimuk, who contributed text to the book, is a renowned breeder of the Akhal Teke and is the head of the Stavropol stud farm in the Caucasus. Aleksey Shtorkh, who contributed documentary photography, began photographing the Akhal Teke in the 1960s.
- Author(s)Aleksandr Klimuk
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Photographer(s)Artur Baboev,Aleksey Shtorkh
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £8.24Trending at £9.94
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.95
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £9.16Trending at £9.49
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.