Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history of goldwork in Britain and Europe, accompanied by full-colour images of embroidered costumes and textiles from museums and private collections the world over. This volume also includes fifteen original embroidery projects, each with instructions and illustrated directions.
- Author BiographyMary Brown is a successful embroidery artist, with a certified qualification from the Royal School of Needlework in Hampton Court Palace, London.
- Author(s)Mary Brown
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note208 colour illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width848 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.