All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £33.25Trending at £49.99
- £7.19Trending at £7.37
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £14.90Trending at £25.00
- £12.00Trending at £18.93
- £29.99Trending at £39.49
- £27.18Trending at £29.69
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2017
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byGeoff Dickson,Sebastian Kaiser-Jovy,Tim Breitbarth
- Table Of ContentsPart I: The Global Game 1. Global Golf Business and Management: Market issues and career prospects [Tim Breitbarth, Sebastian Kaiser-Jovy and Geoff Dickson] 2. Golf Consumption [Andrew Rankin, Ali Bakir and Eddie Bullock] 3. Golf Governance [David Shilbury] Part II: Central Issues in Golf Business and Management 4. Golf Club Management and Hospitality [Geoff Dickson and Jason P. Koenigsfeld] 5. Sustainability and Environmental Impact of Golf [Sheila N. Nguyen] 6. Golf Tourism [David Ermen and Luke Frary] 7. Golf Tournaments and Events [Christopher Huth and Timo Zimmermann] 8. Golf and Media [Karen Danylchuk and Katie Lebel] 9. Sponsorship in Golf [Mark R. Lyberger and Larry McCarthy] 10. Golf Retail [Jonathan Robertson] 11. Innovation in Golf [Michael Craw and Geoff Dickson] 12. Researching and Reporting Topical Issues in Golf [Richard E. Oddy] Part III: Regional Perspectives on Golf Development and Management 13. Golf in North America [Emily Stadder and Jess C. Dixon] 14. Golf in South America [Geraldo Ricardo Hruschka Campestrini and Mauricio Pinto] 15. Golf in Europe [Rainer Fischer and Sebastian Kaiser-Jovy] 16. Golf in Africa [Brendon Knott and Janice Hemmonsbey] 17. Golf in Asia and the Middle East [Geoff Dickson, Jinming Zheng and Shushu Chen] 18. Golf in Australia and New Zealand [John Stuart Anderson and David Shilbury]
- Author BiographyTim Breitbarth is a Principal Academic in the Faculty of Management at Bournemouth University, UK. He holds a PhD in Marketing from Otago University and a Master's degree in Social Science from Gottingen University. He has also worked in various corporate communications, marketing and management consultancy roles in Germany, New Zealand and the USA. His work stretches across the fields of strategic sport management, social responsibility, marketing, and on internationalisation in the higher education sector. He has held visiting positions at the German Sport University and Cologne University, and serves as a board member of the European Association for Sport Management Sebastian Kaiser-Jovy is a Professor of General Business Administration and Sport Management at Heilbronn University, Germany. He is Associate Editor of The German Journal of Exercise and Sport Research (Social Sciences and Humanities) and the author and co-author of a range of books, book chapters and journal articles on sport management. Sebastian lectures regularly at various international universities and he is a Visiting Professor at the University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina Geoff Dickson is an Associate Professor at the School of Sport and Recreation at Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. Geoff's research interests include consumer behaviour, sponsorship, ambush marketing, sport governance, interorganisational relationships and event legacies. He has published his research in such journals as Sport Management Review, Journal of Sport Management and European Sport Management Quarterly. He is an outspoken advocate of gender equity in golf clubs. He is a keen golfer and member of the Waitemata Golf Club. He describes his ability as 'better than most but not nearly as good as some'
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.