All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with tips and anecdotes from the professionals, this guide explains the 34 rules of golf, gives advice on how to stick to the rules, and gives hints on how to avoid the traps of the game.
- Author BiographyJohn Steinbreder is an award-winning senior writer for Golfweek magazine, Contributing Editor to MetGolfer, and the author of six books.
- Author(s)John Steinbreder
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2001
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleFor dummies
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight244 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 3card1407 Oct, 2016by
Great book for normal golfers.
Does what it says on the cover! Slightly bias towards the American rules but a very useful guide to golf rules in general. Easy to dip in and out of. Well worth the cash outlay.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.49
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.