Golf at the Water's Edge: Scotland's Seaside Links by Brenda McGuire, John McGuire (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.31+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.66Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a history and tour of Scotland's seaside courses covering: East Lothian; West Scotland; Fife; the North East; and the Highlands. The text includes illustrations of each course and a course plan and information for the traveller - addresses, hours of opening and unusual course rules.
- Author BiographyJohn McGuire, an avid golfing convert, is formerly a Professor of Architecture at the Hammons School of Architecture, Drury University and continues to serve as a guest architectural critic and lecturer. He has been published in a number of national and international publications, including Architecture of the American Campus for Drury Magazine and the book An Architect's Rome. Brenda McGuire shares his passion for Scotland and for golf. They spend their summers in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Brenda McGuire,John McGuire
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/01/1997
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note48 colour illustrations, 17 b&w illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width201 mm
- Height185 mm
- Illustrator(s)John McGuire
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £13.72Trending at £18.95
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.