All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAnand Kumar,Ashutosh Halder,C.V. Rao,Nafis Rahman,P.K. Chaturvedi
- Table Of ContentsPreface / What is New in LH and hCG Research and how it can be Clinically Useful? / Gonadotropin Structure and Functions: Structural and Functional Determinants in the Extracellular Domain of Follicle Stimulating Hormone Receptor / The Proteome as Source of Regulatory Oligopeptides / Novel Drugs for Infertility Treatment / Rescue of Ovarian Function with Gonadotropins: Role of FSH Heterogeneity / Signal Transduction: Mitochondrial A-Kinase Anchoring Proteins and the Compartmentalization of PKA in Steroidogenesis / Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 and Follicle Stimulating Hormone Synergy in Regulation of Steroidogenic Gene(s) in Granulosa Cells / Receptors: Luteinizing Hormone Receptor Expression in Human Adrenal Glands / Bone Phenotypes in Cases of Over or Missing Gonadotropin Action / Extragonadal LH/hCG Actions: Evidence for and Against from Genetically Modified Mice / Gonadal Functions: Gonadotropin Receptors in Uterus, their Distribution and Functional Relevance / Hypoxic Modulation of LH Action on the MA-10 Cells / Endocrine and Paracrine Control of Leydig Cell Functions in Reptiles / Role of Human Chorionic Gonadotropins in Cryptorchidism / Pregnancy: Novel Regulatory Actions of hCG in Human Non-Pregnant and Pregnant Uterus / hCG Supplementation in Recurrent Miscarriage: Pros and Cons / Neoplasia: Immunological Approaches Against Human Chorionic Gonadotropin for Control of Fertility and Advanced Stage Cancers Expressing Ectopically hCG / Infertility and Ovarian Cancer: A Review / Possible Roles of Gonadotropins in Endometriosis / Gonadotropins, Ovulation and Ovarian Cancer / Drug Delivery: Hecate-Chorionic Gonadotropin; Conjugate for Luteinizing Hormone Receptor Expressing Endocrine Tumor Treatment / Regulation of Ovarian Function: Possible Application of Nanotechnology / Development and Ageing: Functional Consequences of Gonadrotropin Signaling in the Brain During Development, Adulthood and Senescence / The Role of Luteinizing Hormone in Alzheimer's Disease / Genetics: Genetics of Premature Ovarian Failure (POF): Genes Affecting Gonadotropin Oogenesis / Hormonal Treatment for Disorders of Sexual Differentiation / Second Trimester Antenatal Screening for Down's Syndrome / Do Gonadotropins Used for Ovarian Stimulation in Assisted Reproduction Cause Increase in Chromosome Aneuploidy, Chromosome Mosaicism and Skewed Sex Ratio in Embryos? / Assisted Reproductive Techniques: Recombinant Gonadotrophins vs Urinary Gonadotrophins - A Clinical Perspective / Role of Recombinant and Urinary Gonadotropins for Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in ART Cycles / Role of LH in the Etiology of PCOS: Intra-Ovarian Defect in Human Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Patients without Peripheral Insulin Resistance / Index.
- Author BiographyAnand Kumar / C. V. Rao / P. K. Chaturvedi / Nafis Rahman / Ashutosh Halder.: Department of Reproductive Biology & Central Radioimmunoassay Facility All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.