All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 100 of the author's best-loved works. It includes topics such as - Ben-Hermitage: The winemaker at work; The Merchant of Vinous: The retail experience; Silence of the Lambruscos: Wine fright; Beauty and the Yeast: The domestic front; and, Saving Private Rhine Wine: The Waiter's Dilemma.
- Author BiographyDoug Pike is an award-winning cartoonist. His work has been featured in numerous publications, including the Wall Street Journal. He is the author and illustrator of The Grapes of Laugh. Robert M. Parker, Jr. is a leading wine critic known for his 100-point wine rating scale.
- Author(s)Doug Pike
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight259 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.