All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than just a pub guide for beer lovers, this book contains details of food, pub history, architecture, transport links, beer gardens, accommodation, disabled access, and the suitability of facilities for families. It also contains details of new breweries, closed breweries, mergers and takeovers, along with a listing of the UK's pub groups.
- Author BiographyRoger Protz, twice winner of the Glenfiddich Drink Writer of the Year Award, broadcaster and campaigner and the author of more than 18 ground-breaking books about beer and brewing. He is the Editor of the Good Beer Guide, now in its 34th year. He appears regularly on radio and TV and contributes regularly to The Guardian, the Morning Advertiser and CAMRA's newspaper What's Brewing and the website www.beer-pages.com. In 2004 Roger won a Lifetime Achievement Award from the British Guild of Beer Writers.
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Out-of-print date09/06/2009
- Width122 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRoger Protz
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
- £15.17Trending at £24.10
- £8.63Trending at £16.54
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.