Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £174.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.34Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the tramp way of life in America in the 1930s, which has all but vanished in the modern age.
- Author BiographyDouglas Harper, Professor and Chair of Sociology, Duquesne Univeresity, is the author of Working Knowledge (University of Chicago Press, 1987) and Changing Works: Visions of a Lost Agriculture (University of Chicago Press, 2001).
- Author(s)Douglas Harper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note85 photographs
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.