All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.43
- £137.64Trending at £151.62
- £22.36Trending at £22.68
- £44.70Trending at £54.86
- £42.34Trending at £45.88
- £27.00Trending at £31.42
- £22.79Trending at £25.75
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of recipes highlighting good fats and their important role in maintaining good health with delicious flavour. Illustrated with photographs, this cookbook includes recipes such as Acorn Soup with Pistachios, Black Bread and Apples; Mackerel with Oranges, Mint, Chili, and Lemon Agrumato; and, Charred Eggplant with Grilled Onion.
- Author BiographyFRANKLIN BECKER is the chef/owner of New York's Little Beet and has received glowing reviews from such acclaimed critics as Gael Greene of the New York Magazine and William Grimes of the New York Times. PETER KAMINSKY is an award-winning cookbook collaborator and food writer who recently published the critically acclaimed book Culinary Intelligence.
- Author(s)Franklin Becker,Peter Kaminsky
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight862 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.