All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the process of state building has long been influenced by external territorial pressures and competition, with the absence of border fixity contributing to the evolution of strong states - and its presence to the survival of weak ones.
- Author BiographyBoaz Atzili is assistant professor in the School of International Service, American University.
- Author(s)Boaz Atzili
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 halftones, 5 line drawings, 5 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.