All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionLife is full of comings and goings, helloes and goodbyes, meetings and partings.
- Author BiographyKerry Kelly Novick and Jack Novick are child, adolescent, and adult psychoanalysts who trained with Anna Freud. They are on the faculties of the Michigan Psychoanalytic Institute, the Michigan Psychoanalytic Council, the New York University Psychoanalytic Institute, the New York Freudian Society, the Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis, and the University of Michigan Medical School. They have been working with children and families for 40 years and joined other colleagues to found a non-profit psychoanalytic school, Allen Creek Preschool, in Ann Arbor. Both Jack and Kerry Novick have written an array of articles published in peer-reviewed journals, along with two books: Fearful Symmetry: The Development and Treatment of Sadomasochism (1996) and Working with Parents Makes Therapy Work (2005).
- Author(s)Jack Novick,Kerry Kelly Novick
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication07/03/2006
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight413 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.