All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 650 techniques and 400 delicious, triple-tested recipes, this inspirational book is a must-have for every kitchen.
- Author BiographyGood Housekeeping magazine was launched in 1922 and has been advising readers on healthy living ever since. Featuring the industry's most talented writers and covering a broad range of topical issues, the magazine provides the latest in authoritative and up-to-date advice each month, promoting health and wellbeing for women and their families. Using purpose-built kitchens, the GHI consumer researchers and home economists rigorously test the latest household appliances from the consumer's perspective, and the cookery team develop the most delicious contemporary recipes that will always work. Good Housekeeping Cookery Book (ISBN 1843401150) is a bestselling title for 2004.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2007
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Out-of-print date10/09/2013
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight1690 g
- Width182 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.