Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA stimulating book on the questions of whom -- and how -- to help.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Smith is former Nelson Poynter Senior Scholar, Poynter Center for the Study of Ethics and American Institutions, and Emeritus Professor of Religious Studies at Indiana University.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2005
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePhilanthropic and Nonprofit Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 index
- Weight527 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.