Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.64+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on actual events that occurred in the tenth century, this book tells of a kind-hearted king and his page who set out to help a poor man on a cold winter's night and experience a miracle along the way. It aims to remind readers of all ages that helping others is a blessing.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Neale (1818-1866), an Anglican priest, wrote the words to Good King Wenceslas in 1853 to inspire children to be generous on Saint Stephen's Day (December 26).
- Author(s)J.M. Neale
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width255 mm
- Height267 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.