Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems dealing with the subjects of divorce, sexuality, and American culture since 1950s. It includes poems like What I Want and The Good Kiss .
- Author BiographyGeorge Bilgere is the author of two previous collections of poetry, The Going (University of Missouri Press) and Big Bang (Copper Beech Press). His poems have appeared in such periodicals and anthologies as Poetry, The Sewanee Review, The Southern Review, Ploughshares, The Kenyon Review, and The Best American Poetry. A recipient of fellowships from the National Endowment for the Arts, the Fulbright Commission, the Witter Bynner Foundation, and the Ohio Arts Council, he is a professor of English at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)George Bilgere
- PublisherThe University of Akron Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAkron, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Akron Press
- Weight124 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.