All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Pal Maciver's suicide in a locked room mirrors that of his father ten years before, fingers point towards Pal's beautiful and enigmatic stepmother. What really happened between her and Pal, and how has key witness and exotic hooker Dolores, Our Lady of Pain, managed to disappear?
- Author BiographyReginald Hill is a native of Cumbria and a former resident of Yorkshire, the setting for his outstanding crime novels featuring Dalziel and Pascoe, 'the best detective duo on the scene bar none' (Daily Telegraph). His writing career began with the publication of A Clubbable Woman (1970), which introduced Chief Superintendent Andy Dalziel and DS Peter Pascoe. With their subsequent appearances Reginald Hill has won numerous awards, including the Crime Writers' Assocation Cartier Diamond Dagger for his lifetime contribution to the genre.
- Author(s)Reginald Hill
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/02/2004
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/05/2013
- Weight684 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.