Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £3.78Trending at £5.75
- £10.23Trending at £12.18
- £3.73Trending at £5.59
- £6.63Trending at £12.48
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.93
- £2.81Trending at £3.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1942 a troupe of incompetent actors arrives in the small Queensland town of Maryborough; their overconfident leader, William Power, is determined to bring his production of Titus Andronicus to rural Australia. But when a young woman goes missing, Power becomes the main suspect and attempts to solve the crime himself.
- Author BiographyRobert Gott was born in the small Queensland town of Maryborough in 1957, and lives in Melbourne. He has published many books for children, and is also the creator of the newspaper cartoon The Adventures of Naked Man. He is also the author of the William Power trilogy of crime-caper novels set in 1940s Australia: Good Murder, A Thing of Blood, and Amongst the Dead.
- Author(s)Robert Gott
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.