All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1994, Jordan and Israel signed a peace agreement to create peace between their countries. The treaty itself remains intact, but relations between the two states, at the societal level, have not fulfilled expectations. Focusing on the Jordanian perspective, this title examines the challenges involved to create 'good neighbourly relations'.
- Author BiographyDona Stewart is the director of the Middle East Center for Peace, Culture and Development at Georgia State University, Atlanta and associate professor of Geography. She is a former Fulbright Scholar in Jordan and Visiting Scholar at the Amman Center for Peace and Development.
- Author(s)Dona J. Stewart
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLibrary of Modern Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 56
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.