All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy elucidating the origins, dynamics, social pleasures, and clinical benefits of courage, resilience, gratitude, generosity, forgiveness, and sacrifice, Good Stuff sheds light on a corner of human experience that has remained inadequately understood by psychoanalysts and other mental health professionals.
- Author BiographySalman Akhtar, MD, is a professor of psychiatry at Jefferson Medical College, and training and supervising analyst at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia. His numerous authored and edited books include The Damaged Core, Immigration and Acculturation, Comprehensive Dictionary of Psychoanalysis, The Crescent and the Couch, Freud and the Far East, and The African American Experience.
- Author(s)M.D. Akhtar,Salman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight331 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.