Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.41Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £12.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by *life.in.technicolor*
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan a good company become a great one and, if so, how? After a five-year research project, the author concludes that good to great can and does happen. Here, he uncovers the underlying variables that enable any type of organization to make the leap from good to great while other organizations remain only good.
- Author BiographyJim Collins is author or co-author of six books that have sold more than 10 million copies worldwide, including the bestsellers Good to Great, Built to Last, and How the Mighty Fall. Jim began his research and teaching career on the faculty at Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he received the Distinguished Teaching Award in 1992. He now operates a management laboratory in Boulder, Colorado, where he conducts research, teaches, and consults with executives from the corporate and social sectors. More about Jim and his works can be found at his e-teaching site, where he has assembled articles, audio clips, a recommended reading list, discussion guide, tools, and other information. The site is designed to be a place for students to study and learn: www.jimcollins.com.
- Author(s)Jim Collins
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight558 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- bernardbdelaney09 Jul, 2011by
Good book, great value for money
bought the book as it was the basis behind a course i attended and had some useful approaches that could be applied to a variety of work situations.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.62
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.