All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionEnlivened with stories of real people facing hard decisions, this text offers insight into one of the most important issues of our time and into the future course of science, technology, and communication.
- Author BiographyHoward Gardner is the John H. and Elisabeth A. Hobbs Professor in Cognition and Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Among numerous honors, Gardner received a MacArthur Prize Fellowship in 1981. In 1990, he was the first American to receive the University of Louisville's Grawemeyer Award in education. In 2000, he was awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi is professor of psychology and education at the University of Chicago. He is the author of a number of books, including the bestselling Flow, The Evolving Self, Creativity, and Being Adolescent.
- Author(s)Howard E. Gardner
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.