All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.92
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £22.90Trending at £24.70
About this product
- DescriptionUrsula Buchan shares with the reader her own horticultural experiences and preferences: her dislike of herb gardens and timid planting, her battles with plastic netting and her problems with doing the church flowers. She also offers the wisdom accumulated over two decades of gardening.
- Author BiographyUrsula Buchan contributes a regular gardening column to The Spectator as well as to the Independent. She has presented two series on flower shows for Channel 4, and has appeared on BBC Radio's Growing Spaces, Gardener's Question Time and Woman's Hour. In 1992 she was the Garden Writers' Guild's Inspirational Garden Writer of the Year. Her books include The Garden Book (with David Stevens), Gardening for Pleasure and Plants for All Seasons.
- Author(s)Ursula Buchan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight462 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Illustrator(s)Timothy Jaques
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.