CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionOne morning in 1943, close to eighty men descended into the Smith coal mine in Bearcreek, Montana. Only three came out alive. Goodbye wifes and daughters , wrote two of the miners as they died. The story of that tragic day and its aftermath unfolds in this book through the eyes of those same wives and daughters.
- Author BiographySusan Kushner Resnick has been a journalist for twenty-five years; her work has appeared in The Best American Essays, New York Times Magazine, Boston Magazine, salon.com, and Utne Reader. She is the author of Sleepless Days: One Woman's Journey through Postpartum Depression.
- Author(s)Susan Kushner Resnick
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content Note16 photographs, 1 appendix
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.