Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.54
- £3.53Trending at £3.98
- £4.62Trending at £7.98
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1939, this novel obliquely evokes the gathering storm of Berlin before and during the rise to power of the Nazis. Events are seen through the eyes of a series of individuals, whose lives are all about to be ruined.
- Author BiographyChristopher Isherwood was born in 1904 and moved to America where he took up formal citizenship in 1946. His many famous works include Mr. Norris Changes Trains and Goodbye to Berlin.
- Author(s)Christopher Isherwood
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/05/2005
- Weight141 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.