All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.19Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe author examines Gorbachev's reforms in terms of economic relations with the Third World and presents a statistical analysis of Soviet economic assistance and trade.
- Author BiographyGIOVANNI GRAZIANI is Associate Professor of International Economics at the University of Brescia, Italy. He has written extensively on the U.S.S.R., on East European foreign trade, and on international economic relations.
- Author(s)Giovanni Graziani
- Date of Publication15/02/1990
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.