CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThese pieces reflect the hardships faced by African Americans. Through allegorical stories and fictional encounters, dreams and dialogues, they present new perspectives on issues that concern Blacks. With a theme of Christian love, they offer African Americans hope in a racist world.
- Author BiographyDerrick Bell, a visiting professor at New York University Law School, was dismissed by Harvard University from his position as Weld Professor of Law for refusing to end his two-year leave through which he protested the absence of minority women on the law faculty. He is also the author of Faces at the Bottom of the Well, Confronting Authority, and And We Are Not Saved.
- PrizesWinner of BCALA Literary Award: Fiction Honor Book 1997.
- Author(s)Derrick Bell
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication09/05/1997
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.