CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionArgues from a wide range of evidence that the Gospels were not written each for a specific church or community, but were intended for general circulation throughout all the early churches.
- Author BiographyRichard Bauckham is Professor of New Testament Studies, St Mary's College, University of St Andrews, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRichard Bauckham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.