Gospel of Matthew in Its Roman Imperial Context by David C. Sim, John Riches (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £42.48Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamining how Matthew's gospel reflects the situation in which the community found itself after the fall of Jerusalem and the subsequent humiliation of Jews, this volume 276 in the Journal for the Study of the New testament Supplement series considers the extent to which he was seeking to oppose Rome's claims to authority and more.
- Author BiographyJohn Riches was formerly Professor of Divinity and Biblical Criticism at the University of Glasgow. David Sim is Senior Lecturer at the School of Theology, Australian Catholic University, and author of The Gospel of Matthew and Christian Judaism.
- Author(s)David C. Sim,John Riches
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/09/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEarly Christianity in Context S.
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.