All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £13.55
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleReproductive Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note286 p.
- Weight552 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited bySheldon J. Segal
- Table Of Contentsand History of Gossypol.- Studies with Human Subjects and Non-Human Primates.- Trial of Gossypol as a Male Contraceptive.- Effect of Gossypol on Human Testicular Function: Evaluation of Seminal and Hormonal Parameters.- Biphasic Action of Gossypol in Men.- Effect of Gossypol on the Fertility of the Male Bonnet Monkey.- Toxicity and Teratogenicity Studies in Animals.- Assessment of Toxicity and Antifertility Efficacy of Gossypol in Male Rats.- The Arrhythomogenic Effect of Gossypol in the Rat Heart.- Gossypol Studies in Male Rats.- Embryonic and Reproductive Toxicity Evaluation of Gossypol.- A Reproduction and Teratology Study with Gossypol.- Mechanism of Action Studies in Vivo.- Effect of Gossypol on Prostatic Androgen Receptors in Male Rats.- Effect of Gossypol on Accumulation of Rhodamine-123 by Sertoli Cell Mitochondria.- Ultrastructural, Biochemical, and Endocrine Studies on the Effects of Gossypol and Its Isomeric Derivatives on the Male Reproductive Tract.- A Solid Phase Radioimmunoassay for Gossypol.- Mechanism of Action Studies in Vitro.- Evaluation of Gossypol's Effect on Bull Spermatozoa in vitro.- Influence of Gossypol on the Motility and Dynein ATPase Activity of Sea Urchin Sperm.- Binding of [14C]-Gossypol by Arbacia Sperm.- Biochemical Studies of Gossypol.- Deactivation of Spermatozoal Fertilizing Capability by Gossypol.- Uptake of 14C-Gossypol by Murine Erythroleukemia Cells: A Model of Unmediated Diffusion for Gossypol Uptake by a Nontesticular Cell.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.