CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.00Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.65
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Goths' expressive practices of dress, fashion, style and the body, in relation to issues of identity and representation. This book shares accounts of the author's experiences exploring gender and sexuality and doing fieldwork in the Gothic subculture.
- Author BiographyDunja Brill is at Humboldt University, Berlin.
- Author(s)Dunja Brill
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.