CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores `Gothic sf' from 1980-2010. Ranging across narrative media and across genres, taking in horror, sf, the Gothic, the New Weird and more, essays examine questions of genre, medical science, gender, biopower and capitalism.
- Author BiographySara Wasson is Lecturer in Literature and Culture at Edinburgh Napier University and author of 'Urban Gothic of the Second World War: Dark London' (Palgrave Macmillan, 2010). Emily Alder is Lecturer in Literature at Edinburgh Napier University.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiverpool Science Fiction Texts & Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Edited byEmily Alder,Sara Wasson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.