CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection takes up the influence of the Gothic mode in literatures that may be geographically remote from one another but still share related issues of minor languages, nation building, place and race. The essays explore the transgressions and confusion of borders and limits, whether they be linguistic, literary, generic, class-based.
- Author BiographyP.M. Mehtonen, Academy Research Fellow (Academy of Finland) School of Language, Translation and Literary Studies, University of Tampere, Finland, and Matti Savolainen, Senior Lecturer, School of Language, Translation and Literary Studies, University of Tampere, Finland.
- Author(s)Matti Savolainen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byP. M. Mehtonen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.