All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Goth, a subculture among Western youth. It came to prominence with punk performers such as Marilyn Manson and was made infamous when it was linked to the Columbine High School murders. This book reveals the sources of its darkness, and shows that Goth as a response to the modern world has not disappeared but only escaped underground.
- Author BiographyCarol Siegel, Professor of English and American Studies at Washington State University, Vancouver, is author of Male Masochism: Modern Revisions of the Story of Love (IUP, 1995); New Millennial Sexstyles (IUP, 2000); and Lawrence Among the Women: Wavering Boundaries in Women's Literary Tradition.
- Author(s)Carol Siegel
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.