All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.16Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
About this product
- DescriptionBelieving they were being taken to a better camp, Belgrade's Jews would climb into the truck with a sense of relief. Mainly women, children and the elderly, they expected a long and uncomfortable trip but, after crossing the border, their journey would come to an abrupt end.
- Author BiographyDavid Albahari was born in Serbia in 1948. He founded, and was for many years the editor in chief of, Pismo, a magazine of world literature. He is also an accomplished translator of Anglo-American literature. He lives in Calgary, Canada.
- Author(s)David Albahari
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication25/05/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight131 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.