Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionExperts discuss moving beyond the notion of electronic government and its focus on technology and efficiency to a broader concept of information government that incorporates the role of information flows within government, between government and citizens, and among citizens themselves.
- Author BiographyViktor Mayer-Schonberger is Associate Professor of Public Policy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University and chairs the Rueschlikon Conferences on Information Policy.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGovernance and Information Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note19 figures, 12 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Lazer,Viktor Mayer-Schonberger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.