Governance and Internal Controls for Cutting Edge IT by Karen F. Worstell (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.16Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.23Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to manage the risks of adopting cutting edge technology for your business in the context of COBIT 5 and related standards.
- Author BiographyKaren Worstell has worked in information security and risk management for more than 25 years, in a range of business sectors. She is currently the Managing Principal of W Risk Group LLC, a professional services practice that enables organizations to manage risk and address myriad standards. Karen has held leadership roles on a number of advisory boards, and is a respected writer on information security.
- Author(s)Karen F. Worstell
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight169 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.