Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the political economy of the states of Pacific Asia, stretching from Japan to Burma since the end of WWII. This title offers a comprehensive account of the diverse experiences of the states in Pacific Asia.
- Author BiographyPeter Ferdinand is a Reader in Politics and International Studies, and Director of the Centre for Studies in Democratisation at the University of Warwick, UK. He has taught at Warwick since 1976 and has also been a British Academy Research Fellow at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing. Between 1989 and 1993 he was on secondment to the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, London, where he was Head of the Asia-Pacific Programme. In 1993-4 he was a specialist adviser to the House of Commons Foreign Affairs Select Committee enquiry into UK relations with China up to and after the hand-over of Hong Kong in 1997. In 2003-4 he was Acting Chair of Politics and International Studies.
- Author(s)Peter Ferdinand
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note3 bw illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.