All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Chinese government's administration of its ethnic minority regions, particularly border areas. This title provides an overview of government relations with key minority populations, against which one can view dialogues and disputes.
- Author BiographyMorris Rossabi is professor of history at the City University of New York and visiting professor of East and Inner Asian History, Columbia University. Among his many publications are Khubilai Khan: His Life and Times and Voyager from Xanadu: Rabban Sauma and the First Journey from China to the West. The contributors are Gardner Bovingdon, David Bachman, Uradyn E. Bulag, Melvyn C. Goldstein, Mette Halskov Hansen, Matthew T. Kapstein, and Jonathan Lipman.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies on Ethnic Groups in China
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note10 halftones
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMorris Rossabi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.