All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on international, state and private sector case studies and a global survey, this book examines local engagement in disaster relief.
- Author BiographyShahla F. Ali is Associate Professor and Deputy Head of the Department of Law and Deputy Director of the LL.M. in Arbitration and Dispute Resolution at the Faculty of Law at The University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Shahla F. Ali
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.