All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book constructs a case for re-imagining Europe - not as an entity in Brussels or a series of fixed relations - but as a simultaneously real and imagined space of action which exists to the extent that Europeans and others act in and on it. -- .
- Author BiographyCaitriona Carter is Research Professor in Political Science at Irstea, Bordeaux Martin Lawn is Honorary Professor at the School of Education at the University of Edinburgh -- .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEuropean Policy Research Unit
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCaitriona Carter,Martin Lawn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.