CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the recent problems arising from the growth of financial globalization (i.e. the growing integration of capital markets across national borders), as reflected in the current global financial crisis, and the need to improve what has come to be known as the international financial architecture.
- Author BiographyAnthony Elson is an international economist, consultant and university lecturer in the Washington, DC, area of the United States. For many years, he was a senior staff member of the IMF and consultant with the World Bank. Currently he serves as Professorial Lecturer at the School for Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University, USA, and Visiting Lecturer at the Duke Center for International Development, Duke University, USA.
- Author(s)Anthony Elson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.