CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Governing Nano Foods: Principles-Based Responsive Regulation: EFFoST Critical Reviews #3 by Nidhi Gupta, Kai Purnhagen, Harry Bremmers, Hans Bouwmeester, L. Leon Geyer, Bernd van der Meulen (Paperback, 2014)
About this product
- DescriptionFood which nanotechnology has impacted or to which nanotechnology is applied is referred to as nanofood. This project is based on an EFFoST study designed to provide a comparative study of nanofood regulations in order to guide regulation development in this rapidly expanding market.
- Author BiographyBernd van der Meulen (Bachelor/Masters of Law, Masters of Governance, PhD Law) is the head of the Law and Governance Group of Wageningen University, President & co-founder of the Dutch Food Law Association (NVLR) and Director of European Institute for Food Law where he is a supervisor of PhD-researchers and students in organisation, quality assessment, mediation and conflict resolution and served as chair of the exams committee of the Department of Social Sciences at Wageningen University (2002-2012) Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Author(s)Bernd van der Meulen,Hans Bouwmeester,Harry Bremmers,Kai Purnhagen,L. Leon Geyer,Nidhi Gupta
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight160 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.